[Dailydrool] question on calendars

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 14:54:23 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have missed several Daily Drools due to a move and computer problems and
was wondering if the signup for the 2013 calendar has been  announced.   I
hope I haven't missed it already.

As to Rocky and Maddie, the place we were living had a very small fenced in
 yard and they didn't really spend  much time outside at  all.   I just
figured they liked it better inside.   The  house we are renting now has a huge
backyard with a great big oak tree for shade  and lots of grass and a patio
and they are spending more and more time outside,  especially Maddie.   Of
course the squirrels climbing the oak tree and  jumping from branch to
branch are driving her nuts and I think they do it on  purpose.   They both
pretty much stay in during the hottest time of  the day (it is in the high 90°s
now and will be in the hundreds soon I think)  but when it is cooler in the
morning and evening, they like to be  outside.

Rocky is losing weight a little at a time.   He is quite  skinny now at 50
pounds but his appetite is good (and he is getting half again  as much food
now to try to keep weight on) and he is a happy boy.  Our vet  where we were
previously found an acupuncturist for him nearby where we are now  so he is
continuing his treatments every other week.  I am convinced that  they are
helping him tremendously.   He will be 12 the last day of the  year so we
think he's doing ok.

Maddie is a happy girl but quite jealous of any attention Rocky  gets.
She is getting a little too aggressive with him at times  and sometimes I
wonder if she senses that he can't really fight back  anymore.   But most of
the time they are good friends.

Any information about the 2013 calendars will be appreciated.

Carol