[Dailydrool] Sun Worshiping Hound

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 15:12:17 PDT 2012

..............and that would be Sister Daisy. She cant bake enough, and this weekend has been in full snort. The dog door has been shut, limited out time, it is 102 for dogs sake---every single time she has been out today I have had to drag her back in, slip collar around the neck. She is my hound that had skin cancer from over exposure to the sun removed a few months back, and I really watch her on this. Daisy is white and small amounts of red, well faded red, and it makes me wonder, is it that the color of her coat that "allows" her to stay out longer than the Tri color hounds here. or is she just a true sun dog? At 12, you would think she would enjoy the cool.

Always a question, never enough answers-----and Sister Daisy refuses to talk-

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,