[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jul 9 04:28:02 PDT 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to my 2 handsome Bad A** Basset Brothers, Colt & Ruger.
My. My how you both have grown into big, handsome, squishy adults.  You both are my furry little angels...sometimes with crooked halos, but angels none the less.   Momma and Daddy love you both very, very, very much.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Where's the cake?"
Ruger "Where's my congnac?"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...