[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:56:32 PDT 2012

to Chunky my little buddy! We're brothers who were born nearly a decade apart to different parents :) Chunky has been my little buddy since he came to live with my auntie Marilyn a few years ago. He grew bigger than I...but he's still my little buddy. He sleeps with me when we travel and has even put his paw around me to keep me safe. She slave says he has the softest muzzle in the world. Also Happy Birthday to his real live brother Cadbury, they are 5 years old today. Cad lives with auntie Karen wayyy on the other end of NY and I don't get to see him too often. He's so black that he sometimes disappears in pictures. I will get to see him at the Brood ramble in just a few weeks.
Happy birthday buds~ have a treat for me!
brotherly slurps, Elvis and xoxo from auntie A