[Dailydrool] Western Missouri was second choice

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Jul 9 08:26:17 PDT 2012

Chris Bly's Western Missouri Basset Rescue in MO was our second choice.  It
was the first rescue we banded together and voted for, and they did not win.
I think we're all a lot better at the voting now.  Does anyone have a
contact at Bluegrass so we can find out what is going on?  If they are not
affiliated with Petfinder or whatever and need to get this fixed, we could
vote for WMBRI this time, and Bluegrass next time.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net