[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Bassetfest Shirts

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 19:51:13 PDT 2012

Bassetfest is just aroud the corner for Ohio Basset Rescue. This year we are taking donations to get your dog on our official Bassetfest shirt this year. We did this last year and the shirts were great!! The theme this year is "No Butts About it" Thsi will be on the front of the shirt. The 4 people who bid the most money will get their dogs BUTTS on the front of our shirts. Their faces will be on the back of the shirt and it will say on the back "Bassets Rule" Ohio Basset Rescue Bassetfest 2012 If you would like to enter your basset in the contest you can contact me with your bid at babynugs2002 at yahoo.com . You can also check out info on our web site at http://www.ohiobassetescue.com/  Bids need to b in by this Friday at midnight.

Thanks for your support,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
and OBR