[Dailydrool] Good old Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 20:29:58 PDT 2012

Well I leaned my lesson-no more bragging about Ben's eating.  Got up
Sunday morning and got ready to feed him like I have for some time, the raw beef
patty warmed in beef broth, which he ate just fine the night before, and he
 turned his nose up at it.  Wouldn't touch the beef for anything.  So  he
got some of the items cooked for him some time ago and put in the freezer
when he decided that was no good.  So now he gets that, and then a half cup
of kibble with cottage cheese.  That he eats.  Will see how long this  lasts.
 Why basset owners go gray.  Sending healing drool to all those  in need.

Douglas