[Dailydrool] Has this happened to anyone?

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 07:53:15 PDT 2012

First off drool to all in need. As usual i have fallen behind on the drool but July has not been to us.

It started with Speedy sting. We thought he was bitten or stung and we thought he had it under control. The swelling went away with the antibiotics and the Benadryl. On our recheck. The vet said the spot looked better and just in case we would recheck the recheck on 2 weeks.

This morning, I woke up and noticed Speedy's face was swollen again in the exact same spot. Now I'm doubting that he was bitten. Has anyone had a stung or bit resurface after it has gone away?

The place that looks swollen is his lip flap right at the jawbone line. I am beginning to freak out thinking it might be something more serious. Other the. This mysterious bump he is behaving like his normal self. I am calling the vet of course but I'm really starting to worry.

Nancy momslabe to a swollen faced Speedy
Sent from my iPhone