[Dailydrool] Animal Rescue site Challenge

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 10:54:08 PDT 2012

OK,  I thought we all read yesterday to start with WMBR
Which I have.   From my memory,  Chris,  you gave up your spot for
Bluegrass, and now that they cannot be in this time,,  you should be getting
the votes for your rescue,  which ,  I just checked,  is out in front,  so
our votes are counting for WMBR.

I do not know who was on the next list, but think we all need to get on the
same page to be effective and it seemed like we were yesterday,  voting for
WMBR.
Which is what I am doing.   Maybe it is just me, but I will continue voting
this way, as we have put a lot of votes for WMBR already.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders