[Dailydrool] A Basset Needs Drool

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 08:41:53 PDT 2012

Driving in to work this morning there was a story on the radio about a pitbull and another unidentified breed attacking a basset hound. The report said the basset was seriously injured but gave no further information. I'm not sure if this basset or their slave is a drooler, but any heal quick and safe recovery drool you can send towards Portland, OR would be appreciated.

Love and drool to all in need and soft snooter kisses to those who have sent a houndie to the bridge,
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (we surbibed the weddin' and momma boughts me my own mini-couch!)