[Dailydrool] Going Backwards

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 11:16:40 PDT 2012

Our Maggie Wags will go backwards,  she usually gets stuck between her
daddy's dresser and bed,  not enough room to turn around so she backs  up,
funny to watch,  her daddy says she needs a back up beeper   for her hind end
( wide load )

I thought they said cool weather  NOT  in the mid eighties   , still need
air,  well here is something I learned new today,,   YES  I am 63 and I have
learned something new,  don't put wine in  freezer and forget about it !
bwahahaha    NO  that's  not it.  everyone can remember me  writing and saying
that my  Maggie has gotten much worse with her allergies,  and my yard is
actually  turning orange which is a FUNGUS !  so I thought,  but here is the
scoop, we live a mile 1/2 from a grain elevator, fertilizer   plant  and
stone quarry,  today I took a ride,  and i noticed the same orange  crap all
over the roofs of buildings, all along the grasses in yards , in the  streets
 , curbs are covered with it  and it has coated all the cars  in Charlies
Dodge auto sales , clinging to the weeds along the railroad  tracks  which is
just down at the end of our road,  it is EVERY WHERE  !!!!  I am thinking
THE ANDERSONS  !!!!!!  although they will  tell you it's harmless,  tell that
to my dog  and to the people who  have allergies  DUH ! I have even tried
watering down my grass and you  can't get rid of it !

Woo Hoo hubby is going to Northern MI  with our two sons  for 4  days,  I
got my  wine chilling !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie