[Dailydrool] Fred

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 02:41:33 PDT 2012

Fred has been slowly loosing weight for some time but this last week he has lost nearly a Kilo and has stopped eating his kibble, Ginger thinks this is fantastic and is now on the verge of being overweight having been bare skin and bones when I got her in december. He is now bringing back up everything that goes down, much to Gingers delight, I tried him yesterday on a sachet of meat which he ate with more gusto than recently but of course back it came. Off to the vet this morning, I choose to wait till this morning to see Jackie as she has an interest in cancer and was the vet who who found Olivia's cancer last Nov. We now have plan A with backups B and C. He is on anti-nausea drugs, antibiotic for his teeth which could be part of the problem and will be looked at under plan C, and anti-vomit tablets.He was really good and let Jackie have a good look in his mouth, What I thought was his tongue poking out was actually an inch long growth from his gum, nothing to worry about apparently and will be removed when his teeth are dealt with under plan C. Plan B involves looking for a foreign body in his stomach causing the food to bounce back. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.I did have a go at cooking Hannah-Lee Dawg pup cakes this morning and they have gone down well, awaiting a reappearence but he enjoyed them. I also gave Jackie a couple for her two GSD's.
Sue
Fred (can I sleep now)Ginger (can I have more cake please)Sooty and Snowy the catsand all those who are ATB