[Dailydrool] Fred

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:36:46 PDT 2012

After Fred refused any food this morning I had a chat with the vet and we went in this afternoon for bloods. His liver is barely working at all. Please send drool to this side of the pond as he is going in tomorrow for a scan and if that isn't too bad then he will also have the dental work done and then liver support treatment. Mind you having refused everything this morning when we got back from the vet I tempted him with the chicken I had boiled up and he scoffed the meat off two chicken thighs. He doesn't have the same cancer that Olivia had but we have no idea why his liver isn't functioning.
SueFred (I just had a lovely tea)Ginger (they went somewhere without me!)