[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 12 06:12:08 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, the slave Johnathan took a short
winter break from the office and we all had the most wonderful time. We
chased Golden Mongooses, Wild Hare, Rabbits and feral cats in the warm
winter sunshine. The early morning and evenings are cold but the day
time winter temperatures' have been +_ 22 degrees Celsius. The slave
Johnathan went back to work day but has promised us he will take a short
winter break from the office later in July or early August. Once again
the slave is way behind in our drools as he does not touch the cell
phone or computer when taking a break from the office. We are sending
welcome drool to Buddy, Melissa and Basil.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of
Tallulah and Emma Rudert and to the human family and furfriends of

Sister Anna's human Grand Mother who have all left for the bridge. We
will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in their
memory; we are sending get well and stay well drool to Ella Louise and
Dexter.

Dexter our brother PW Justin went blind when he was 17 going on 18 and
he soon adapted and most people unless you told them did not realize he
was blind. He went on his daily walks and the slaves always indicated if
there was a drop or we were crossing the street and providing we did not
change the route he managed the walks well. At home we had a bit of a
problem with Jasmin whom we had rescued as a companion for Jade after
Lilly had gone to the Bridge. Justin always stood by me when I prepared
their meals and she felt that she

Should be standing there and she would get all snarky towards Justin,
things did improve to a point but we were always on guard.

Out side we covered the drains with a firm tight mesh also helped to
keep leaves and debri out of the drains. We found that Justin would walk
into the drain pipes leading from the gutters and after he scratched
himself, the edge of every drain pipe and guttering in reach was
cushioned and  when walking into them never cut him self again. We also
protected him from thorny and sharp edged plants in the garden by
putting low fencing around those flower beds leaving the others free for
him to wonder in and out. We believed that we humans always did more
damage to the plants than the four legged members of the household.

Jade and Jasmin resting after having enjoyed 5 wonderful days with the
slave Johnathan.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx