[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 23 05:13:59 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

We girls are sending belated happy birthday drool to Nigel and Lewis as
the slave Johnathan took a break from the office from Thursday afternoon
and only went back to the office this morning. The slave Johnathan also
has a birthday later this week and usually takes a few days off to
celebrate, but this week he will be working his finger tips to the bone
pounding on his computer at the office and we will only celebrate in the
evening. The slave is going to take a spring break from the office with
us girls in the middle of September as he is going away with humans when
he takes his last winter break from the office in August.

When we were at the parlour last Tuesday we met a young Basset boy
called Elvin who was in for nail cutting, a dip as well as his annual
shots. We went to see the Basset down the road Saturday who was rescued
and the slaves will be going to see a old Basset who was thrown out of
his home because he woofed too much and the shelter was given
instructions by the previous owners to put him down. A young couple even
further down the road than the people who rescued the Boksburg hound,
who  already have 3 Bassets of their own drove a long distance to a town
called Nigel to rescue and bring the senior home. The slaves are
currently reluctant to take in any new hounds themselves as they are
seriously thinking of leaving the staid and practical world of
Engineering and Directional Drilling and going back into the crazy and
unpredictable world of running hotels. So like my brother PW Justin we
could become hotel hounds with lots of people around to give us
scratches and tummy rubs. We are sending get well drool to Human Lynn
and houndies Sam, Fred and George and find a new forever home soon drool
been sent to George. We are sending congratulations drool to Vicki on
winning the prize for best performing person and to hound Niki for
qualifying for his first Novice Rally.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Sweet
Peggy Sue who has left for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a
candle and give us extra treats in her honour.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to meeting even more new Bassets.

Lilly and Justin ATB. Lilly is bursting at the seams waiting to tell
everyone about a first time experience ATB.

Slave William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx