[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 27 06:44:50 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmine woofing in to send calming drool to Conrad. We
are sending comforting drool to Rob and Fendi and get well drool to
human Jane as well as houndies Stewie, Kaitlynn,  lucy, Wilbur, Maggie
and her allergies, Snoopy, Maggie D' earest.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Fred,
Buckley and Trusty Boy who have all left for the bridge and we will ask
the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.
My sister and I are hoping we will be able to wake up in time to feed
the wild birds with the slave Johnathan on Saturday morning at 05.00 as
we will be watching the Olympic opening ceremony till very late, our
time. We girls and the slaves are wishing all in drool land a wonderful
week end.

Jade and Jasmin ; We are both looking forward to long walks this week
end in the fields and forests.

Justin and Buppy Lilly ATB who is still lost for words, just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx