[Dailydrool] Old Age question

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:25:22 PDT 2012

Bonejour,

Just a quick question for all you geniuses out there :)

Pw Penny is FINE ... but recently, when she drinks from the water bowl she leaves it full of food!  It's as though the food she eats seems to stay in her mouth and when she drinks, out it comes!  Polly finds this very inconvenient - every time she drinks she almost chokes on the "solids" that she laps up.

Does anyone out there have this problem? (not Polly choking, but dogs leaving left over food in the water bowl!!!).  Could it be just related to old age, or could it be teeth problems?  There are certain biscuits she will not eat any more.  She is 14 and a half.

Many thanks and hugs and lurps to all.

eleri

Pw Penny - at my age I can do ANYTHING !!!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org