[Dailydrool] Old Age question

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 04:00:12 PDT 2012

Food in the water bowl....hmmmm
OK,  I got a good laugh out of this,  not at you Eleri,  just because this
is the most common thing here, other than riding the mop daily.
I empty , clean, and fill 2 water bowls 4-5 times a day.  We use the
stainless bowls, and these are the size for Great Danes.
There is always sludge in them.  Have no idea who leaves it, but sometimes
even dirt  is found in the bottom.
I ever related it to old age, but you might be right!
I seem to remember a hound with the name of Loose Lips Lucille,   not sure
if her owner is still on here, but perhaps she could tell us if it is a
matter of loose lips?

It is Buff and Puff Day, so folks will be getting here around 9AM to get the
Bounders cleaned up.....it is my favorite day of the month, to have us all
clean at the same time!
Drool to all needing some!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!