[Dailydrool] My new book

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 06:57:57 PDT 2012

Hello, we are sending drool to all who asked, and even those who didn't ask, and need it.

My new book, One Last Sin, is out.  It is a mystery about a man found beside a crashed jet.  He has no memory.  Becky the basset hound is back, and we introduce Rainbow who is a senior, rescued by Darcie.   Bow is a boy basset, Jan Cook and Stuart determined Bow's sex.  50% of the sales will go to Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  The book sales for $10.00 plus $5.00 for shipping and handling.  Email me with how you would like it autographed and where to send.

bassetbarb at aol.com

Here is a link to view the book trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VMBIaKqDrE

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "