[Dailydrool] Daphneyland's 10 year Anniversary!

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 10:02:46 PDT 2012

If one had said to me - what will you be doing 10 years from now back in 2002 when Daphneyland became a reality and we moved in - I would have said "Vacationing on an Isle somewhere".
10 years later, thousands upon thousands of hounds having graced us with their presence, and today I would answer: "We are PRAYING for another 10 years to help these amazing fur kids!".

Daphneyland rings in 10 years of saving lives, rehabilitation, socialization and adoptions this coming week!
We will be open on Saturday July 21, 2012 for visitors and will lock down the property at 4 p.m. to celebrate with an old time barbecue!
We invite everyone to come on out and visit, celebrating the last decade - and hoping to continue!
If your planning on being at the potluck barbecue, email Basset911 at aol.com so we have a head count and can coordinate food and drinks.
4 p.m. the gate will be locked and the hounds will run free! Visitors should plan on staying until at least 7-8 p.m. (it will still be daylight!)

Come love on the hounds!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/July-Update-from-Daphneyland.html?soid=1109104170392&aid=TVm35DYOuG4

10 years.  What a journey it has been!!

Dawn of the West