[Dailydrool] Sneaky Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 18:05:31 PDT 2012

Yesterday Ben was laying in the basset room with me, and I left to watch
the fireworks being help in the park. After I went back in to the room, and
Ben  was not there. Looked in all his favorite places, the couch, the leather
chair,  the bathroom and the kitchen-no Ben. Then I figured he went
upstairs to bed.  Well, he was up there, and as I came into the hallway,he peeked
out of the  bedroom. Went in and found a Reese's PB cup wrapper on the floor,
no PB cups in  it. Called down to ask who had one, and got the reply, not
me, but there was an  empty one in David's waste basket in his room. Went in
there and found the  wastebasket empty and the contents strewn all over the
room, and to boot, a  little puddle of pee. I then knew what hehad been up
to. He can be a little  devil at times.

Douglas