[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 16 05:08:05 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, when the slave was at home with us
last week until Wednesday we had wonderful day time winter weather but
since then and probably until at least Wednesday this week we are lucky
if the temperatures will reach 2 degrees Celsius falling to minus
degrees in the evening with major roadways been closed due to snow and
flooding in the coastal areas. We have just had strong winds and the
cold with no rain or snow in our part of South Africa. The slave has
booked us into the beauty parlour tomorrow for the day and the Taxi will
collect us at 08.00. The nice thing about going to the vet's beauty
parlour in winter is that there is under floor heating through out and
after our bath before the massage we are wrapped in nice big warm fluffy
towels that are preheated on rails.

Up to the age of 2 the slaves have not given us hard dog biscuits and
then again after we turned 5. What the slave does is soften them under
the hot water tap and then we are given. To compensate for lack of
hardness which helps to loosen and get rid of the plaque found on the
teeth, we are given dry fish skin which is more flaky and brittle but
not hard and breaks easily on the teeth without endangering them or
hurting a more sensitive mouth.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to human Ann and houndies
Einstein, Molly, Anna, Amelia, Buford and Teddi. We are sending welcome
drool to Ranger and enjoy been back at home drool to Allie and Bama.If
Kitty Rambo is still lost find your home soon drool been sent. Many
years ago the slave Johnathan had his Great Danes kidnapped and the
kidnappers left the bassets behind not even taking one. The slave
Johnathan has often wandered if the kidnappers found the bassets
impossible and that they were going no where else fast or if the
kidnappers were only interested in the Great Danes and that the breeders
wanted them back as they came from the best stock available in South
Africa at the time.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to been made a fuss of.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx