[Dailydrool] Rusty is a good catch / Sl9bberfest.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 12:31:53 PDT 2012

It is me, Pawtunia. Rusty and I went to Auntie Carol's house on Friday. We sniffed with Sampson, Bailey, Periwinkle and our friends Xandy Bear, Gracie, Pw. Elvis, Peanut, Peaches and two foster baby  puppies. It was XB's 10th birfday and we had a little pawty, although our bad Auntie Sharon neglected to furnish any repast for the four footers. She did feed the humans well. Bad slave.

On Saturday, we rode a nickzillion miles, East of the Sun and West of the moon......and ended up at Slobberfest. Where we sniffed a lot, the humans bought raffle tix, didn't win too much...we did some nice sniffing and the good people of Droopy  Basset Rescue did a great job wif decoration of the celebration of Mardi Paws! Thanks to em. A few more hot dawGs would have been good........

The bestest news is that Rusty won the catchin contest.  He has overcome all the times he choke, er, did not pawform to pawtential. (Obviously the fault of the tosser.) S laves had to throw a treat about a nickzillion feet and the houndies had to  catch it. Only Rusty and a cute little white hound made it to the finals......and Rusty ca ught one at a distance that the other guy didn't......and then he just showed off by woofin for another...that he also caught....but he did share a treat with the other nice hound. They each got medals made by Miz Judy.....Rusty says he knows his is real gold and that the medal is worth a fortune.  (I thinks it is genuine ceramic, but it was made by Judy the clanimalzoo lady!!)  Rusty is now all proud of himself and wants all of his treats tossed so he can catch em and practice for next year.

Thanks to all the nice people of Droopy for a lovely day. We arrived hime with little moolah and hope they made a loooot of money for the paw hounds.

Pawtunia