[Dailydrool] In memorium ( Is tht right?)

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:13:18 PDT 2012

I can't believe Piggy Paws was 11 years old. I had just joined the list
when you first started posting about her - I remember loving the name.
So sorry, Becky. Given the number of hounds you've had, you're obviously
more familiar with losing them than I am, but I can't imagine it ever
gets easier.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB