[Dailydrool] bringing home the basset cr*p

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:19:28 PDT 2012

I started small at the Boardwaddle and Mishgun.  Sweatshirts, tee-shirts, dungarees and socks.  Then there was the award from Mishgun for furthest travelled - needed an Allen key to take that apart so it would get home safely.  Then there was the three-legged basset stool. And the basset head wreath hanger.  And Smoosh-it, the large fabric basset made by Sharon Wilder.  And the beautiful quilt.  And of course the Angelika-bed (dog bed with ears made by Angelika).  And recently a couple of basset lights.  And a Clanimalzoo original etc etc . . .

That may not sound too bad to you.  Unfortunately for my long suffering husband who has to pack, we live in Ireland . . .

Diana
(Frank spends more money in Home Depot buying packaging materials than I spend buying the stuff in the first place! - this year we just purchased an extra suitcase!)