[Dailydrool] we wined! we waddled!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 05:42:20 PDT 2012

this past sunday mid atlantic basset hound rescue held it's 1st wine & waddle at the unionville vineyards in ringoes nj.  it was awesome!  awesome vendors, wine sampling, great food, swimming pools, movie stars  (oh sorry got caught up in a tune there my bad), a pet psychic, band did i mention wine sampling?

the event was well attended & thankfully the rain held off until we were breaking down things.  buster sang & fund raised, we had tons of people there & a varied assortment of  visiting dogs..like a ton of great danes.  what was very cool was that many of our old adopters stopped by with their dogs so it was nice to see how everyone was fairing.

lots of the vendors had specials on basset themed items (me i am going to order a shirt that says "it's all fun & games until someone ends up in a cone"    michelle schuster did an amazing job with this one!  our logo shirts for the event were pretty damn cool as well.

and not for nothing our label winning wines will be avaialable soon..so save those pennies iffen ya want some MAD DOG MERLOT!!!

lois.
buster (i am the spokes model for the mad dog merlot)
sally ( i barked at the grapes)
lowla (i convinced some women to cradle me like a baby & rub my tummy because well..they should)

oh & the other labels are cool to..including "Buster's last stand" not my buster..but i wish i had thought of it....

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com