[Dailydrool] Impossible Basset Crap

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Tue Jul 17 06:29:51 PDT 2012

I won an Adirondack bed and a basset bench at the GABR ball. I flew there, so they stored them for me til I drove out to the waddle in Sept. When we went to the storage unit with the motorhome, we could barely fit the dog bed through the small door. We got them both in, and they traveled back to Buffalo, NY on our bed. Meanwhile, the rest of us slept on the pull out sofa for the rest of the trip.

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
http://www.nybasset.org/
merchandise at nybasset.org

Shop The Slobber Shoppe for over 350 basset hound gifts!