[Dailydrool] basset crap transport

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:30:37 PDT 2012

I "try" to limit my basset crap purchases to the space available in my
car.  Lately my basset crap purchases arrive in the mail - my hound
dog Birki shoes, basset earrings, etc.

I did a reverse basset crap haul.  There was a basset event in St.
Louis back in early May.  Owners attending were asked to donate items
for the raffle at the Illinois Waddle in September.  People were
generous.  The basset crap needed transport from St. Louis to Dwight
(almost four hours away).  Half of the donated basset crap was loaded
into my car for my trip to an adoption event in Dwight.  My entire
trunk was filled with basset crap.  You might be thinking - what about
the backseat?  Oh I had two foster dogs riding in the backseat.  My
overnight bag was on the floor of the front passenger seat.  In the
passenger seat sat my co-pilot Dexter.

Oh the things we do for these bassets!

Jan
Lady & Dexter (momma's co-pilot)