[Dailydrool] Cesar Milan commercial

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Tue Jul 17 07:05:11 PDT 2012

I love the Cesar Milan commercial, especially as the basset hound comes across much better than Cesar.  The basset is so genuine and true, while Cesar is clearly acting (badly).  Also I don't like when Cesar corrects the basset at the end of the clip; I think Cesar is mean and ungrateful when the basset licks him lovingly.  I hope that basset got lots of love and treats for so much hard work.

If Cesar ever interacted with my Winston, he'd get a big bite in the behind for sure.

Susan Hurt
toodlessm at me.com