[Dailydrool] Heartworm meds & Bwahahahahahahahahah

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 09:59:03 PDT 2012

I would like some in put as too what everyone is using for heartworm,   my
Maggie & Annie were using the Sentinel which is no longer  available.  Both
Maggie & Annie have tried heartguard and they both got  sick & threw up.  I
have heard that the topical is not as good as the  monthly pill ???????
anyone have  experience with the topical  ?????

Ok here is a funny for everyone who likes my stupid stories,  it is  really
HOT here in Ohio, I mean really hot and we have had no rain in a  gazillion
days,  I have not taken my girls for a walk in a long time for  health
issues, mostly Maggie's,   so yesterday I decided to take them  for a ride in
the SUV  and as we are going down my side street,   someone had a new toilet
put in their house and the old one was sitting out by  the street  and it
said " FREE "   written in black magic  marker,   well you guys know how my
brain functions,   so  after hubby went to work and it was dark , almost 10 PM
I get in my SUV  and I go back with ( MY magic  marker )  and I wrote   "
NO SH*T "  under the word free !   I DID   couldn't stop laughing all the
way home  the things I do for a laugh  !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie