[Dailydrool] Memorial pages of 2013 Senior Basset calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 13:16:42 PDT 2012

Dear Droolers,

SHA is gearing up to do our annual senior Basset calendar again.  We have
loved doing it each year and are eager to see how the 2013 calendar comes
out.

In each calendar, we have a memorial page/s for those beloved hounds who
have gone to the Bridge within the last year.    If you have lost a Basset
or Beagle in the last year,  and would like a photo to be included in the
memorial section on the Senior Basset calendar,  please email me with their
picture and we will be more than honored to include it.  We do not put dates
on the photos, only the name since we have space considerations.  There is
no charge,  you do not even have to buy a calendar, we just want to include
all who might want their hound in there to be remembered.

You can email me at  houndsabound at cfl.rr.com with any pictures or questions.

Thanks!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us