[Dailydrool] toilet graffiti

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 15:27:52 PDT 2012

Oh  you have no idea what travels  through this pea brain, I  actually was
going to drop some Basset poo in the toilet and write please  flush,  but I
was  afraid  of getting caught,  especially in  my own neighborhood,  Bill
would have croaked, when I plan my attacks it  has to be fast, in and out in
a blink of an eye.

My Maggie goes back to see Dr. Bob tomorrow,  still can't seem to get  a
handle on her allergies,  she is doing better in some areas  but now  her
whole jaw, and neck is broke out like a measles  rash, we are using a  new
lotion, bathing twice a week still on antibiotics and 5mg preds,  but  at least
some of her hair is growing back  YEA,  I know she doesn't  feel good as she
attacked her sissy Annie  on Monday  , she has NEVER  EVER done that
before,,  not ever

mommy wants to cry    crabby Maggie  and Annie