[Dailydrool] Zoey --bloating drool needed

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 05:07:46 PDT 2012

She is at the vet, got her there around 740am,  about 40 minutes after I saw
the start of it.  We put a whole bottle of the Liquid Tummies in her and
nothing.  That is simythicone(sp?)

She was trying to urp and nothing was coming out,  panting heavily,  and
shaking.

I love my vet, I do. She gave me her cell a while back, and while I would
not use it for other than emergencies,  I called her on her way into work
and let her know what was going on,  had the techs promise to get x-rays
started on her to speed things up.

Please keep Zoey in your prayers today,  I know she is in good hands and we
caught it very early.  I am thinking though, and hope I am wrong,  that her
stomach had torsioned due to nothing coming back up when she was trying to
up.

I am so upset, She just came to us back in February and is the sweetest
little girl.   She is the one who had her tail removed by the jerk I got her
from.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!