[Dailydrool] HW meds

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 07:48:39 PDT 2012

I have always used Interceptor and as you know, we haven't been able
to buy it.
However, my vet has sold me "Ivermectin tablets".  That is the
ingredient for
heartworms that is in Interceptor and Sentinel.  This is only for the
heartworms
as it does not have the stuff in it for the parasites.  My vet also
said, they should
be getting Interceptor & Sentinel again in August.
That is why I only buy the Ivermectin for a couple months at a time.
I want them
on the main ingredient (Invermectin) constantly so when I can get the
Interceptor
they won't have a change of meds.  Maybe your vet has the Ivermedtin
tablets
you can buy for now.
Hope this helps.

~~Vi~~