[Dailydrool] Interceptor Available

Stephanie Cornell cornell53 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:50:28 PDT 2012

Three years ago I was advised that Interceptor was an excellent broad spectrum parasiticide for my two senior girls age 8 at the time. It prevents heartworm, hookworm,roundworms, and whipworms. When I added my male at age 1, I started him on it also. The plant that makes Interceptor was closed but I was able to purchase a six pack supply from Doctors Foster and Smith 3 weeks ago. Heartworm has risen to an astounding rate up here in far northern NY on the Canadian border. I do monthly treatments of K9 Advantix II for fleas and ticks. We have had excellent results and I plan to continue this regime of prvention. All my furbabies adopted from ABC Basset Rescue.
Stephanie
Gracie May- 11yrs.
Sadie Mae- 11yrs.
Lightning (the brainless boy basset)- 2.5yrs.
Ginger ATB