[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue Quilt Raffle

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 19:02:41 PDT 2012

THE QUILT RAFFLE HAS BEGUN!!!! Chances are $10 a piece. The drawing is August 15, 2012 at 6PM CDT. All details regarding the raffle are in the Firstgiving write up that follows this post. Please share with everyone that you know. If the "share" button does not appear, please just copy and paste the Firstgiving link onto your own Facebook page. Thanks so much, Sissy Templet, for all of your hard work. The hounds and I thank you. Feel free to email me at QueenB534 at aol.com for more detailed photos. Let the games begin.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/bayoubassets/lbrquiltraffle

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board