[Dailydrool] Birfdaze

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:08:54 PDT 2012

Heppy Birfdaze to dem whut gots em taday. It our birfdaze. Me an Llewis.
MomPerson says on birfdaze we sellybrayte by been reel good an not dribing
her crazy like youshusal. Hmmm. Me an Llewis an Conley had a confurants an
we didint fink dat were da way it werked. We thot birfdaze was a day for
WE, not SHE. But she say nope on birfdaze the birfdaze boyz be reel good an
quiyut, eets their dinners, no fiting an no barkin at da dum dogs inna beke.
We PAWSTIVE dis not da way it sposed to be but wiffout Mr. Cooper to ask we
not shure. So I gusses dats it.
Heppy Quiyut Birfdaze to Llewis an Me at seben yeers old.

Sushpishus but quiyut, Llewis an Nigel