[Dailydrool] Happy Birfday!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jul 21 15:38:34 PDT 2012

This is Colt of Colt & Ruger of ASTT HQ, aka the Bad A** Basset Brothers...  Hehehe a little Llewis, Nigel & Conley humor there.
Anyhowl My brother and I would like to wish the Nigel & Llewis brothers a Big HAPPY BiRFDaY!  We hate to do it...you know...we hate to correct the momperson but birfdays are not birfday boyz must be good days.  They are days for you to party like the rockstars that you are!  Momperson should be giving you tastey special birfday breakfast and supperz...oooohhh and specialz doggie ice cream and cake!  Oohh and invite all your aunties over to pet you and have wine, cake and ice creamz wiff you.   Yeppers boyz its a day to PAaaaRRRttttttaaaYYYY! So Howl it up, eat it up, and drink it up Because IT YOUR BIRFDAY!!!

Happy Birfday. Paw Taps from
Colt & Ruger