[Dailydrool] Conrad's aggressions

anniebh anniebh at acsol.net
Mon Jul 23 14:20:13 PDT 2012

I keep joking that if Conrad can ever walk again he will have to go to a
new home.  His food aggression is getting worse.  He is making life
miserable for all the other hounds.  They have to make a huge circle
around him to get from one place to another, whether there is food out
or not.  Now, Saturday, I bent over to pick up his food bowl and I guess
he wasn't quite finished licking all he could and he put a huge hole in
my hand.  We've tried scolding him, ignoring it, yelling doesn't work,
he can't hear.  Don't know what to do, but it's getting worse.
Ann