[Dailydrool] BassetFest 2012

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Tue Jul 24 06:48:38 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone. Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s BassetFest 2012 is all set for Saturday, September 29 from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Once again we will holding all the festivities at the beautiful Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio. Our day of fun will include an auction with many great items including an IPOD, a raffle, basset games and a fashion show. Lots of food and drink available throughout the day as well. We will again have as our special guest Pet Communicator Donetta Zimmerman. Donetta will let you know what your basset has been trying to tell you all these years.  Get your ticket to speak to her early because there is always a line.  We always have a great time with all of the bassets and basset wannabes. Please support rescue by visiting the park that day. Admission is free for our event but we do have pledge sheets available for anyone who would like to collect pledges for their hounds to donate to OBHR. At the end of the day the top three people who have collected the most pledges will all be awarded a prize for their efforts to help the hounds.  For information please contact Cathy Rice or Eva DeVaughn or check out Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s website.  Thank you to everyone who has attended in the past. We hope to see you all there again this year.