[Dailydrool] address for Jane

Jane Lyons jane at robertlyonsphotography.com
Wed Jul 25 16:28:10 PDT 2012

Hello again, and thank you all that have sent kind replies via email.
Of course I'm still in shock, and busy traveling back and forth to the
hospital (45min drive each way), so keeping up with correspondence is a
challenge right now. Jane is due to come home when she finishes with the
radiation treatments, either friday or more likely on monday 7/30. The
good news is the nausea (from the chemo and radiation treatments) that
Jane has been dealing with was a little better today. She is very
anxious to get home to me and Fendi.

Fendi is doing very well, I give her a walk before I leave for the
hospital and as soon as I get home, followed by her dinner and lots of
bellyrubs, in that order. She is usually sleeping by the door when I get
home. Right now she is happily working on a huge rawhide on her doggy bed.

You can view a photo of Jane & Fendi taken the day we brought Fendi home
(June 1st) at http://rjlp.com/images/06-01-12_286.jpg Still hard to
believe this is less than 2 months ago and Jane had no symptoms aside
from a slight backache at that time.

I've been asked if Jane would like to receive get-well cards and I'm
sure she would appreciate them a great deal.

Our address is:

Jane & Rob (& Fendi) Lyons
2239 Coles Pond Rd
East Hardwick, VT 05836