[Dailydrool] Looking for Housesitter/Petsitter in Kansas City for Sun., Sept. 2 through Sat., Sept. 8

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:38:34 PDT 2012

I had the name of a young girl from someone on the Drool awhile back & for
the life of me cannot find it now. I am going on my cruise and will be
leaving on Sunday, Sept. 2 and will be back Saturday evening, Sept. 8. I am
looking for a reliable person(s) to stay at my house and take care of my
babies (and the house too). I have my 2 Basset babies (Cleo takes a pill
once a day), 1 older cat (who likes to tinkle on the floor), and a bird
(who is very self-sufficient). If you know of anyone in the Kansas City
area who fits that description, would like to make a little extra cash (or
have a vacation in a different house). Please let me know. Thanks

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."