[Dailydrool] Maggies allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 14:26:45 PDT 2012

My Maggie's  allergies are just awful,  can't seem to get things  under
control,  I was looking at her pictures last night and OH MY GOD, she  looked
great,  she is now practically bald, very little hair and that hair  she does
have, you can see through to the skin, RED RED RED !!!!  itching  and
scratching and YES she is still on Hydroxyzine and they upped her  preds  ?????
WHY  it hasn't helped so far,  we are doing  special shampoos and we have
three different sprays, to use I sat last  night and just sobbed for over an
hour  I feel so bad for my girl, I feel  like I have let her down,  I just
don't understand what in the hell is  going wrong.
I am losing my temper,  NOT a good thing to do   I am ready  to  S***   can
the  whole thing and start all over. we have  over medicated and her immune
system is shot !   it takes a lot to  push my button, but once you have,
look out  I have a tendency to  stay mad   for a LONG time, and don't ever
make the mistake of making  me feel like I am a total dumb  A**  and don't know
what I am talking  about!!!!  My poor Maggie has never looked so bad not
EVER, EVER, EVER  !!!!!!!!

woke up  during the night with a horrible nose bleed , looked like a  mass
murder in my bed first time that has ever happened, except for when I was
nine and got hit in the face with a line drive hard ball  , took three
kleenex stuffed up the nose to stop it, ( no not all three at once )
bwahahahahah  my nose isnt that big

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie