[Dailydrool] SECRET PAWTNER time!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 11:22:00 PDT 2012

Tired of this mean, hot, stormy summer???  It's
time for our annual dog days distraction - secret
pawtner!  If  you've not heard of secret pawtner
before, it's like secret Santa, only we send
basset oriented gifts to our "pawtners" and we
do it near the end of summer.

Sign-ups for SECRET PAWTNER start on Friday,
July 28 and end on August 2nd. Names should be
out by August 8th.  Mailing deadline is August 24;
spending limit is $35 for the human gift. Hounds
should get treats! If we get enough requests, we'll
do a mini SP with a spending limit of $20.

The site where I had my Secret Pawtner web page
has been discontinued and I haven't had time to
find another one.  Here's some basic instructions
for signing up; email me if  you are new to SP
or have questions:

Email me at dlindy at mac.com with your name
in the subject line (no need to add secret pawtner
or anything else).  Send me your name, email
address, mailing address, hound names and
wannabes (specify male or female if name
doesn't make it clear). You may add other
info like hobbies, tee shirt size, allergy info,
etc. Please indicate if you are willing to have
an out of country pawtner (this will mean needing
to mail earlier than the deadline and more expense).
And this is very important - state if you are going
to do clues or not.

Secret Pawtner is a favorite dog days of summer
distraction for many Droolers. It's also a great way
to support our rescues and either make a new Drool
buddy or reconnect with an old one.

The secret pawtner digest is where clues should
be posted. If  you were signed up last  year, you
are still subscribed.  If you are new to SP, I will
send  you the info on signing up for it.

Looking forward to this year's exchange!

Donna, still not mobile but on the computer more!