[Dailydrool] Some healing drool and information for Ophelia please.

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 07:05:15 PDT 2012

A week ago Ophelia had her anal sacks removed. One had a good size mass in it. Well the mass was cancerous and they couldn't get clean margins.  I know in the past I've seen some posts about helping the body fight cancer cells with diet.  Could that poster contact me. The vet says the cancer will show up in another part of Ophelia in one to two years.  Ophelia is 9 1/2 so I will be happy to have another year or two with her, but if I can make it more by changing her diet I certainly will.

I am so sorry to read of the babies that have gone to the Bridge. Becky, loosing two so close together is heartbreaking.  And Stewie, I am so glad you have found the home you deserve.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "