[Dailydrool] Joint Max Triple Strength

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:57:01 PDT 2012

Paula,I found Joint Max Triple Strength Soft Chews about a year ago. We had just adopted a 4 year old male Great Pyrenees from a shelter and when we had him examined by our vet, it was discovered he has a luxating patella (a moveable right knee cap) in his right rear leg. You could see that leg turned outward a bit, and sometimes he would limp. We started him on the Joint max Triple Strength Soft Chews, and the change in just a week was amazing! He no longer limps and his leg has actually stopped turning out as much. I now have all my senior dogs and the giant breeds on it proactively. I buy mine from Natural Pets http://www.healthypets.com/jointmaxts1.html . They have the single, double and triple strength in granules, chewable tablets and soft chews. My fur kids think they are treats! You can even set up a shipping schedule so you don't have to remember to order them. I just wish I had known about them sooner, so I could have given them to Molly ATB and Tinkerbelle ATB.Brenda and the Thundering Herd
(I have no connection to the company that makes them or the company that sells them except as a VERY satisfied customer.)