[Dailydrool] clueless momPerson checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 08:18:30 PDT 2012

Hi all,

First of all here is the link for the powder:

http://www.entirelypets.com/jointmaxts3.html

I got the gang here the powder in hypoallergenic.  I just put it on their food
and they gobble it up, no mess, no fuss.  And it's worked wonders.  The drooler
who told me about it said it did for her boy as well, who was suffering all the
same symptoms as Snoopy.  And she got it from another drooler, and so on.

So Snoopy is now fine.  LuLu is pretty much herself (like 95%).  And last night,
yep, you guessed it, Cyrus started in.  He appears to be past the puking stage
(please, G-d).  The other two had VERY loose stools for a couple of days after
so I will be working from home and monitoring my boy.  Cyrus is my heart.  Last
night he nailed my bed, Natalies bed and the floor in almost every other room!!
Washing machine went all night as did the shampoo'er.  The whole time I was
thinking about Bev's posts with her boys and thinking I am NOT alone.  Thanks
Bev .... it made me feel a lot better.  Last night he was doing the neurotic
drinking thing where any water you put down he would drink until the bowl was
dry and then lick, lick, lick the bowl.  And then puke.  So of course the bowl
came up and I would put down maybe 1/2 inch of water at a time every 45 minutes
or so.  That way he didn't get dehydrated and he didn't puke.  This morning I
did that a couple of times and he was fine.  Then I found him outside where the
neighbors irrigation was leaking under the fence and he was lapping it up.  So,
I gave up (12 hrs since he last puked) and filled his water bowl half full
(figured better that then irrgation water mixed with dirt).  He drank it dry and
got up into my arm chair and is moaning a bit.

So if anyone has any drool they can spare for my Cyrus he'd sure appreciate it.
And me too, if you don't mind, it's been a real rough week.

Thanks,
Dale