[Dailydrool] Hook Worms

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 09:34:41 PDT 2012

I give the dogs here at our rescue monthly heartworm preventative called Interceptor I picked it over the others because it kills whip worms which Heartguard did not back when I checked into it 10 years ago. Maybe they changed Heartguard sine but many times a dog would come into rescue with whips and after the initial treatment with meds we kept them away using the Interceptor monthly.
Of course bugs are getting stronger each year so I just pray this continues to work for us!!