[Dailydrool] Drool needed, please

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jul 10 16:00:42 PDT 2012

Veronica, here is what has worked for us several times in the past when a
kitty got lost.  Go to their litter box and get USED (not clean) kitty
litter, chunky and clumpy if possible if you know what I mean, and go
outside and spread it around the house and the yard.  Put a trail of used
litter from the woods to the house.  You don't need to make a visible trail,
just spread enough that he will be able to find and follow the scent home.
If he is out there and okay, he will be hiding in the daytime because he
will be terrified, but once it gets pitch dark he will be hunting for a way
home.  So toss handfuls of dirty kitty litter all over the yard and see what
happens.  He probably will not come to the door he went out, could be
another door or a window, but if he's okay the litter smells should help him
find his way home.  Listen for yowling tonight.  And let us know if he makes
it home.  Good luck, we are sending lots of come home Rambo drool.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net