[Dailydrool] Heartworm Meds

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 18:14:59 PDT 2012

Momma here---well---this sure is a question. We used Heartguard for years--a million years--and then enter Bessie-with whipworms, which Heartguard does not do. I had to switch everyone of course, and right now we have the over 50 gang on Sentinol and Bess under 50 on Interceptor. Now how long this round will be availible is another story. So far, so good, but I miss my days of Heartguard.

Brudder Jake went back for another blood pressure test last week and we are down to 170, which I am pretty pleased with since he gets pretty worked up there and I am sure it would make it some higher than just here at home. Doc says stay the course of what we have him on. I do have to say I now own a different dog in him, he is full of himself, runs thru the house, he just feels good. He is even showing a good interest in Bessie these days, so there is hope!!

Brudder Elwood has had the pukes--not sure if it is the heat, or what, about the time I think I need to take him in he roars thru the house acting like a fool, so we watch---

Sister Daisy, well she had 2 sebacious cysts arrive this weekend, those sure are a mess, but we hot packed them and of course they finally blew and is on the road to healing--

Bessie--the younger--is still scared of people, but we have been walking her almost every night so she can see people and help her with the fears. She now loves her walks, some nights good, others--well lots of work in progress, but sure is worth it!!

We send much drool to all in need, the heat sure wears me out, and of late it has been hard to keep up.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger